Ask the Expert Webinars
Our webinars are extremely popular in the industry, drawing a global audience and delivering expertise and relevant information that resonates with plating shop owners, OEMs, engineers, lab techs, and more. Register for our upcoming webinar now or view our previous webinars on-demand.
Our most recent webinar took place October 2021 where Mark Schario discussed The Switch from Decorative Hexavalent to Trivalent Plating is Happening – Will You Be Ready? It is still available and in popular demand!
- Examine the history and longevity of trichrome
- Explore current and pending regulations
- In-depth comparison of hexavalent, trivalent, and trivalent with reclaim in regards to performance, color, and cost
- Presentation of case study
Below you will find a collection of our past webinars; all of which are still available on-demand.
- Performance comparison of chloride vs. sulfate-based decorative trivalent systems
- Review of color stability testing as presented in USCAR field test summary
- Evaluation of corrosion testing results of the two systems
- Operational differences in plating speed and anode type/cost and efficiency
- Origin of Test Matrix and OEM Requested Variables
- Performance Evaluation of various Trivalent Chrome thicknesses
- Nickel Plating STEP Value Influence on Corrosion
- In-depth look at CASS and Russian Mud testing results and comparison
- Summary of Recent USCAR field test results
- Overview/Process comparison
- An in-depth look at the conversion from hex to trivalent chromium plating
- Cost analysis on waste treatment savings
- Case Study