Technical TipsHelpful tips and resources for the finishing additives industry
We understand that surface finishing related questions and challenges can come up on a daily basis. Below is a selection of technical topics that have been found useful by our customers and partners. If you have a question or challenge that you would like assistance with then please feel free to contact us and we will be glad to offer you some solutions based on our extensive product and industry knowledge.
Trivalent Chromium Plating Resources:
Click to download the following articles:
- Is it Hex-Free or Not?: “False-Positives” from Trivalent Chromates on Zinc
- Salt Spray Testing and Corrosion Protection: Alkaline Cyanide-Free Zinc Versus Acid Chloride Zinc
- Zinc Metal Build-up and the Effect Of Anode Area in Acid Chloride Zinc Plating Baths … Myth vs. Truth
- Technical Brief: Decorative Trivalent Chromium Plating
- Adhesion Issues with High-Carbon, Heat-Treated Fasteners Columbia Chemical & STERC
Looking for More Information? Find more helpful tips and resources for the finishing additives industry on our Links & Downloads page.